- The Duronic DM25D2 is a desktop monitor stand that will hold 2 monitors on the monitor arm horizontally, allowing every user to work more efficiently by viewing 2 pages at once, reducing the time you close and open a new window.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Problems with low level monitors is the fact that in many cases the monitor is below the required eye level for optimum body posture, what the Duronic monitor stand does is allow the user to adjust the stand based on the height of the user to find the best height for each individual. Having the monitors at the correct height will reduce neck and back pain.
- The Duronic monitor stand has fully allows for height to be adjusted thanks to the desktop mounted pole to get that perfect eye level position that is best for your desk set up. You can also tilt, swivel and rotate each monitor. Please see movement image and data table for more information.
- COMPATIBILITY: This monitor stand is suitable for most major branded monitors you find on the market who adhere to VESA compatibility. This monitor mount will support all monitor sizes between 13″ to 27″. VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting hole compatible (the horizontal and vertical distances of the holes at the back of the TV must be 10 or 7.5cm). Instruction manuals provided, and the stand can be up in between 5-10 minutes as the unit comes with most parts already assembled.
- This monitor stand is made of steel and can support monitors up to 8kg each. You mount the unit at the back of the desk with a clamp. All fitting accessories provided.
The Duronic range of monitor stands are ergonomically designed to make you get the most out of your monitor set up. We have a huge range of monitor arms as we know different users in different places will require different set up. We have monitor mounts for users in the home, in small offices as well as large offices, hospitals, studios, banks as well as gamers who like our 3 monitor arm gaming set ups.
Our models (Last number on each model is how many screens):
DM251, DM252, DM253, and DM254: Our basic model which just does the job so well without compromising on quality or performance
DM351, DM352, DM353, and DM354: Our bestselling model throughout the years, set up in homes and offices around the world. The die-cast aluminium arms make this unit super light when compared to our steel arms. This model also has the ability to reconfigure with more arms if required.
DM451, DM452, DM453, and DM454: This unit is our premium manual range with aluminium arms and hidden cable management. This is for users who want the manual performance but want the setup to look great as well.
DM551, DM552, DM553, and DM554: This unit has spring powered arms, allowing the user to quickly reposition the arm to different position by just moving the screen to where they like it and the arms will hold it there.
Gas DM651, DM652, and DM653: This is our very premium model that has gas powered arm which has a more fluid motion to spring arms as no counterbalance is required. We have this model finished off in beautiful chrome finish.
DM751, DM752, DM753, DM754, and DM756: This is our desk top model, for users who want the monitor to be mounted on top of the desk and provide you with adjustable height.
Within our series we have wall mounted monitor arms as well as desk mounted stands.