Brand New – Full UK Retail Boxed – Exactly the same as amazons – Price includes VAT and invoice supplied.
- Everyday accounts software to simplify your finances
- The irresistibly sensible choice for small to medium sized businesses
- Get up and running in a few simple steps -With a simple installation process, it’s easy to install and set up
- Take more control of your finances – Easily manage your accounts, understand your cash position and keep your bank records up to date
- Easily and accurately manage your VAT – automatically and accurately calculate your VAT returns, verify and submit them online
- Manage your customers and sales – Create and find all your customer details quickly and easily
- Manage your stock – Get an accurate view of your stock value and keep information on your stock levels
- Understand your business performance – Analyse and understand your business with a selection of reports at your fingertips
- Real time access – Access your information anywhere by linking your Sage 50 accounts data to the cloud
- Flexible to fit your business
SAGE 50 ACCOUNTS 2015
***This is a FREE TASTER of 4 top COUNTRY LIVING business books***
What better way to earn a living than by doing something you love? That’s the position you could be in by following the steps and tips offered by our expert authors in this eBook!
The four books sampled in this ebook (Turn Your Talent into a Business, Cook Wrap Sell, Design Create Sell and Design Grow Sell) have all been produced in partnership with Country Living Magazine after witnessing the success of the Kitchen Table Talent Awards, the most popular competition run by the magazine, as well as sell-out audiences at the Country Living Spring Fair for talks on how to turn a hobby into a business. The team at Country Living know their readers have bags of talent; what was becoming increasingly clear is how many of them are considering turning that talent into turnover!
This eBook is a taster of the wealth of advice, knowledge and inspiration that can be found in this series of books – it will highlight six people who are successfully earning a living from what started as a hobby or skill, and will also show you essential information, such as the must-do’s for setting up your company, how to manage the costs and funding, how to build your brand and also how to do effective PR and promotion.
There has never been a better time to become your own boss. You could even start up whilst holding down the day job, on a bootstrap of a budget and in the knowledge that you are not alone.