- An Enhanced Guide on A CD-Rom only from The_HouseShop. We have designed it this way so that you can print off pages if required. What do we mean by enhanced? Well it’s simple, we have sourced loads more information on the subject and collated it all on this disc so that you need not need to go looking for it yourself.
- In PDF, and/or Epub, AZW3, Daisy, Mobi and Kindle formats – Files must initially be opened on a Windows computer. There are no audio files associated with this CD.
- *PLEASE NOTE* That the disc is supplied in a paper windowed wallet, the main item has no audio files and neither is there a case, book or box supplied with this product. We sell them out of a case to reduce postal costs to you. If you require a case please let us know and we can supply one at a minimum cost, please ask before buying.
- This CD will only work on Windows operating system computers, and is not suitable for Apple computers.
- The main title on this CD-Rom is sold under distributor licence from the author from whom full permissions have been granted to publish and sell on. Any extra titles on this CD-Rom have been compiled by us from freely available items within the public domain. This is not a copy of any other ‘original copyrighted commercially available item’ and as such it does not infringe any copyright law and is in full accord with this site’s policy. The content format is there for copyrighted by us. Please ask if in doubt.
Mountain biking is a great way to explore the outdoors, stay in shape, or just have fun
Racing down the side of a mountain is a lot of fun indeed, although it can also be quite dangerous. Even though it’s dangerous, if you ride with caution, it can be enjoyed by the entire family.
Mountain biking can best be characterized into three different styles – downhill, free riding, and cross country.
Even though the different styles are similar in some ways, they still require different skills. The style that you pick will determine the type of bike you get.
The sport can best be thought of as biking on an unpaved surface. Many areas throughout the UK have specific locations designed for mountain biking. Before you decide to go down a trail, you should always check to get the routes, regulations, and any rules that they may have.
Whether you’re a pro who’s ready to soar through flaming hoops, or the neophyte who’s merely searching for the pedals, this CD-Rom will guide you through all the ups and downs, bikes, gear, accessories and help with the sport sit back in a comfy chair and read probably the best collated book on mountain biking.
Our enhanced CD-Rom’s have been designed to take extra content where applicable, so that you can print pages off as required. Ideal for cooking, course work, lectures, research and many more ideas.
The main title on this CD is supplied in PDF Mobi Kindle and Epub formats to aid ease of use on Kindle, Nook and other tablet readers.
Let us help you to learn more about mountain biking right now, and as always we will even throw in a few more books on the subject free of charge.
Buy from Amazon