Master the world’s #1 genealogy website Discover the secrets to Ancestry.com success This boo….
- Features of this package: – Add up to 500 products to sell – Advanced stock control and delivery options – Zoomable product images – Create sale prices – Extra checkout options – Multiple payment gateways – Customer accounts & order histories
- – dot com included – UNLIMITED web pages – 50 email addresses – 1GB hosting included – Photo galleries + slideshow – Powerful SEO to boost your position on Google – Blog forum & contact form – Connect to Facebook, Twitter & Youtube – Support from the MrSite team – plus much more!
- Mr Site Seller is perfect if you want an online shop which not only looks seriously impressive but also makes managing sales simple. Packed with professional features your customers will love, Seller makes it easy for anyone to create a site that competes with the leading brands
- Remember this package includes a 12 month subscription worth £180.00!….If you wish to renew, its just £15/Month afterwards (billed annually). Or you may wish to purchase more than one item and use the additional activation codes to renew in later years! If you wish to transfer you domain to a different host you can do so!
- Why should you choose Mr Site? – Its simply to use and designed for use by the average Joe. If you are an amateur or professional, then that’s even better! – It puts YOU in control! – When you need to revise/modify your website, you do not need to go through the hassle or paying your web developer – Mr Site are “award winning website builders since 2004” – MrSite was born in 2004 after someone just like you discovered how difficult it was to create a website with no web-design knowledge. Knowing that hiring a professional could be costly and stressful, she vowed to create a product that would help anyone get online easily, quickly and affordably. – Was sold in many high street stores including PC World & WHSmith
For those who want…”A website for serious selling”
Mr Site Seller is perfect if you want an online shop which not only looks seriously impressive but also makes managing sales simple. Packed with professional features your customers will love, Seller makes it easy for anyone to create a site that competes with the leading brands
How it works: 1) Enter the code in the box at the Mr Site website 2) Choose your website address e.g. www.yourname.com 3) Browse the many designs, pick your favour and make it unique! 4) Drop in text, images and video, click “publish” and your’re online!
Features of this package: – Add up to 500 products to sell – Advanced stock control and delivery options – Zoomable product images – Create sale prices – Extra checkout options – Multiple payment gateways – Customer accounts & order histories and……. – dot com included – UNLIMITED web pages – 50 email addresses – 1GB hosting included – Photo galleries + slideshow – Powerful SEO to boost your position on Google – Blog forum & contact form – Connect to Facebook, Twitter & Youtube – Support from the MrSite team – plus much more!
What’s in the box: – CD – Activation Code – User Guide
Link to manual: http://www.mrsite.co.uk/manuals/MrSite_Seller_manual.pdf
Plus many video tutorials online
This book is a pre-release editing of a book for students that was originally made for students who have previously attended Workshops with Dorcas.
This book is aimed at WordPress beginners, not professional website developers, and covers the basics that you need to know when creating your first WordPress website. The free theme, Virtue, has a special section in this book.
Important: This version has been released early and free, especially for Masters students at the UCD Smurfit School. As such, while the information is correct, there may be some layout ugliness and grammatical errors in this book.
– Recommended Themes
– Creating/Editing Pages
– Blogging and Categories
– Links to recommended sites with free images
– Adding Pictures (while thinking about SEO)
– Embedding (including Google maps and YouTube videos)
– Creating Menus and Adding links to the Navigation Menu
– Users and Admin access
– Recommended Plugins (e.g. Social Media Sharing)
– Intro to WooCommerce (best E-Commerce plugin)
– Backing up your WordPress website
Topics NOT Included: Creation of Themes/plugins. Editing code. SSL Certificates. Paid-for themes/plugin information.
Dorcas Réamonn is a lecturer of ‘Digital Technology and Design’ in the UCD Smurfit School, a trainer and consultant with Talentpool, founder of Zonua. As well as WordPress-related courses, Dorcas teaches in image/video editing, SEO and Digital marketing.
To contact Dorcas quickly, look for @zonua on Twitter. Suggestions on improvements to future editions of this book are most welcome.
- CREATE A PERSONAL WEBSITE: The Simply Coding Intro to Websites curriculum focuses on using HTML and CSS to create a fully functioning website kids can use for hosting a blog, sharing videos or even for their new personal programming page!
- COMPREHENSIVE CURRICULUM: Offering step-by-step instructions supported by video reviews, online support and live Q&A, our unique programming coursework offers kids ages 10 and up the chance to learn a valuable skill while improving their science, math and reasoning skills.
- STEM CLASSROOM & HOMESCHOOL APPROVED: Each Simply Coding has been designed by advanced programmers and approved by school systems all over the country. Found in after school programs and course catalogs, this course is a STEM approved curriculum that’s both fun and educational. Your kid has done Scratch, Khan Academy, Code.org, Codecademy, Hour of Code and now this is the NEXT STEP!
- VALUABLE SKILL BUILDING: Websites are universally one of the most important personal and professional brand building choices in business today. When your child learns how to use HTML and CSS to build their own website, that knowledge can one day extend to blogs, ecommerce sites and so much more!
- PC, MAC & LINUX: Our programs offer extended platform support and reduced system requirements so everyone can enjoy programming. Just access our online course via the registration code, create an account, and use our videos and tutorials to learn how to design websites with HTML and CSS.
Expand your child’s STEM education with an in-depth course designed to teach them how to use HTML and CSS to create a personal website.
From a mom-and-pop shop in the middle of Kansas to a Fortune 500 corporation in New York City, a website is key to brand building and long-term business sustainability. That’s why Simply Coding has created a unique curriculum for your child designed to teach them HTML and CSS; two major components in website creation. Boasting easy-to-follow directions and fun, hands on challenges, our program lets children build, expand and grow their very own website.
- Learn HTML and CSS for Website Building
- 15-Hour Course
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Video Review Sessions
- Online Support and Forum Communication
- Compatible with PC, Mac and Linux
- No Programming Skills Required
- Ages 10+
ATTENTION: Each box contains a registration code with access to our online class. Register your code by visiting our website and creating an account, and you’ll receive exclusive access to online videos and tutorials.
Get the comprehensive course that teaches your child how to create their own website by using HTML and CSS. Click ‘Add to Cart’ above to challenge their STEM education!
How to Build a Website for Yourself or Your Business & Host It On Your Own Domain or Do It All for Free: Learn Step-By-Step How to Build Your Own Website Quickly & Easily So You Get Traffic, Leads, Sales & Ad Clicks…
Why is this a #1 bestseller? Because it is an easy-to-follow, easy-to-stick-to, truly simple approach to website building, the right way, anytime you want, that is based on duplicatable and proven secret research on how to build a website from scratch, the raw secrets behind what makes one website perfect and popular, and the other awful and lame, but eliminates the complexity and tendency to leave readers wanting more. If you can understand a traffic light, you can understand these secrets, and learn how to build your own website the right way without hard work, rejection, embarrassment, failure, or wasting too much of your time or money.
It’s all here, with a full explanation of website building. Includes simple steps, ideas, different approaches and tips on building your own website from scratch quickly and easily the right way without failure, effort, or screwing it up.
And much, much, MUCH more!
Scroll to the top and Click the Buy Button Now and quickly and easily start learning how to build your own website the right way without embarrassment, hard work, failure or screwing it up starting right now today!
Tags: about account actually add address advertise affiliate allow amazon american android anyone app appearance artist auction australia authorize automatically average band basic basics basis before beginner beginners best blog blogger blogs brazil brock budget building builds business businesses card careers cart cascading case cases catchy categories category change charged cheap cheapest check class classes classified click clients com commercial community companies company computer config connected construction contact content cool cost costs course courses create creating credit css custom customer dakota dashboard database dating davis deals debit define delete design development different digital directory domain don download downloads driven drupal dummies dynamic each easiest easily easy ebook ecommerce edition editor editors email engine estate even example experience express facebook family fast fastest february feel finance find finding first form found free friends game gifts give global going good google great guide guides hamilton hawaii headline health help hire home host hosting hosts house html html5 include india information install installation interactive internet investing iphone island issue issues itself japan joomla kids latest learn learning legal less link links look looking magazine maintain make making manually market marketersmedia marketing markets media membership menu microsoft minutes mobile money more much music name named names need network networking new news newsletter north offer once one online opinion options order otherwise owners page pages password pay pcmag penny people personal phones photo photography php pictures place planning platform platforms plugins policy politics popular possible posts powered pretty previous prices privacy process product products professional program programs promote provider providers publish publishing read real register reliable renewal required resources restaurant resume retail reuters reviews right running same school scratch search secure sell selling server service services setting settings setup share sheets shopping sidebar simple simply site sites small social software softwares someone source south sports start started static step steps store style subscribe subscribing subscription successful suggest support tablets technology template templates terms testing thanks theme themes tool tools top traffic training travel tutorial tutorials url username video videos web webpages websites wedding wikipedia windows wordpress works writing xhtml yourself ziff
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
The Web Designer’s Idea Book includes more than 700 websites arranged thematically, so you can find inspiration for layout, color, style and more. Author Patrick McNeil has cataloged more than 5,000 sites on his website, and showcased in this book are the very best examples.