- 20m Cat 7 Ethernet Cable Halogen Free 600 MHz
- For Streaming IPTV Media Players Satellite Receivers Network Servers Etc
- Suitable for Gigabit-networks 10/100/1000 MBit | to connect computers, games consoles, DSL-modem, switch, router, network sockets or patch panels within a 10/100/1000 Mbit-networks
- Configuration as EIA/TIA 568B | guaranteed downwards and upwards compatibility to Cat.5e/CAT.5/CAT.6/ UTP / EIA/TIA 568B standard
- High transmission speeds due to operating frequency with 600 MHz (in comparison to Cat.5/Cat.5e cable bandwidth of 100 MHz)
Cat.7 LAN-cable – Gigabit-speed for your network! The high quality CAT.7 network cable is perfectly suited for 10/100/1000 MBit Ethernet networks in office buildings and private households, whether you want to connect your PC, notebook, games console or even other devices to the internet or in the network. This is easily possible with this high-performance Cat.7 Patch cable. The Cat.7 Patch cable is suitable for any DSL speed and is able to connect all devices with network capability quickly and easily. The inner copper conductor ensures a very fast Gigabit data connection thanks to higher transmission speeds – up to 600 MHz in comparison to standard Cat.5 network cables (maximum 100 MHz). Furthermore, the Cat.7 cables are far less error-prone, more flexible and also hence more suitable for easier laying. The bend protection mantle of the plug also offers protection against the plug accidentally breaking off. The CAT.7-network cable corresponds to the EIA/TIA 568B standard for contacting of 8 pin RJ-45 plugs.