- Designed to be easy to use, yet powerful and flexible, GnuCash allows you to track bank accounts, stocks, income and expenses. As quick and intuitive to use as a checkbook register, it is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports
- Double-Entry Accounting Stock/Bond/Mutual Fund Accounts Small-Business Accounting Reports, Graphs QIF/OFX/HBCI Import, Transaction Matching Scheduled Transactions Financial Calculations
- An integrated module can display graphs of your financial data in the form of: Barcharts Piecharts Scatter plots Also comes complete with a full suite of standard and customizeable reports, such as: Balance Sheet Profit & Loss Portfolio Valuation and many others!
- Small Business Accounting Features Simplify managing a small business with Customer and Vendor tracking, Jobs, Invoicing and Bill Payment, and Tax and Billing Terms. Using A/Receivable and A/Payable accounts you can even manage payrolls for your employees. GnuCash gives you also a tool to manage your business’ budget so that you can easily plan your financial strategy.
- Compatible with: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP, You will receive brand new, professionally create disc in the sleeve but NO BOX to keep prices low
Double Entry Every transaction must debit one account and credit others by an equal amount. This ensures the books balance: the difference between income and expenses exactly equals the sum of assets and liabilities. Checkbook-Style Register The GnuCash checkbook-style register provides a custom, convenient and familiar interface to entering financial transactions. The register supports common checking and credit-card transactions, as well as income, stock and currency transactions. The following features are also provided: 1.Scheduled Transactions You can create recurring transactions with a high level of customization of amounts and timeline. You can also set an automatic reminder when a transaction is due. An assistant that runs when the program is started allows scheduled transactions to be postponed without canceling or entering them before the due date. 2.Reports & Graphs An integrated module can display graphs of your financial data in the form of: Barcharts Piecharts Scatter plots Also comes complete with a full suite of standard and customizeable reports, such as: Balance Sheet Profit & Loss Portfolio Valuation and many others! Graphs and reports can be highly and easily customized in appearance and contents, in order to fulfil every user’s need. 3.Statement Reconciliation Account reconciliation allows the user to compare the transactions entered in an account against a bank statement. This operation is very useful to spot untracked transactions or data entry errors and ensure that your books match the banks. The GnuCash reconcile tool with Recovery running reconciled and cleared balances makes reconciling against bank statements an easy task.