- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
- Fast Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 12 amps overall (Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 not supported. For QC 2.0 charging, please see Anker’s 18W USB Wall Charger).
- Ultra Powerful: 6 ports pump out 60 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system and UL certification ensure complete protection for you and your devices. Worldwide 100-240 volt AC input voltage.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort 6 (60W 6-Port USB Charging Hub), 5ft / 150cm detachable power cord, extra velcro strip, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
AMERICA’S Cutting-Edge USB CHARGING BRAND
– Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
– 10 million+ happy users and counting
Anker PowerPort 6
Full speed charging for all of your devices
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge speed (Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 not supported. For QC 2.0 charging, please see Anker’s 18W USB Wall Charger).
Six ports pump out 60 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
Awarded the high energy efficiency rating (DOE 6) by the US Dept. of Energy.
The Anker PowerPort 6 is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, this product meets the rigorous safety standards of Underwriters Laboratories.
For Optimal Use:
– Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
– Compatible with the new 12″ MacBook, Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
– We recommend charging your MacBook while it’s turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
If a port isn’t working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry.