- Fully refurbished to the highest standard, performance, specifications & value by Applecore Store
- Upgraded to 16GB RAM for the most demanding & intensive applications & multitasking
- Upgraded to huge 2TB drive for storing all your media including photos, video & music
- Additional 256GB SSD installed to form lightning fast, high capacity 2.25TB fusion drive
- Ready to go from the box, with latest version of OS X & applications, charger included
The MacBook Pro Core i7 2.3 15-Inch (Mid-2012/USB 3.0) features a 22 nm Ivy Bridge 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 processor (3615QM), with four independent processor cores on a single silicon chip, a 6 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM installed in pairs (two 8 GB modules), a 2 TB Serial ATA (5400 RPM) hard drive, an additional 256GB SSD to form a 2.25TB Fusion Drive (alternatively the original 8X DL SuperDrive will be installed) dual graphics processors — a NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 512 MB of dedicated GDDR5 memory and an integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics processor that shares system memory, as well as an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam. The standard configuration of this model has an LED-backlit 15.4 inch widescreen TFT active-matrix glossy display (1440×900 native resolution), but also was available via custom configuration with a high-res glossy or antiglare 1680×1050 display for an additional USD100. Connectivity includes AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit Ethernet, a Firewire 800 port, two USB 3.0 ports, a Thunderbolt port, separate audio in and out ports, and an SDXC card slot. This model uses a Unibody aluminum case design — milled from a single piece of aluminum — and has a backlit keyboard, a no button glass inertial multi-touch trackpad.