- MacBook Pro is loaded with powerful new features that make a great notebook even greater.
- New processors and graphics.
- The fastest, most versatile I/O in a notebook.
- FaceTime HD camera.
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
The 13-inch model speeds things up with either the 2.5GHz Intel Core i5 or the 2.9GHz Intel Core i7 – the fastest mobile dual-core processor available. With Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.6GHz, these processors bring more power to everything you do. The integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 processor boosts performance by up to 60 percent. That extra power gives you a smoother, more fluid experience than before. It’s still highly efficient, too, so you get long battery life when you’re out and about. Imagine accessing multiple streams of uncompressed HD video – from your MacBook Pro – at speeds that let you edit an HD feature film in real time. Thunderbolt technology allows you to connect the high-performance peripherals that make it possible. Ultrafast and ultra flexible, the Thunderbolt pipeline is up to 12 times faster than FireWire 800 and offers unprecedented expansion capabilities. Get more of your friends in on the fun with crisp, widescreen HD video. The picture is so clear, it will look and feel almost like you’re in the same room. You can make 720p HD calls from your MacBook Pro to any Mac with a FaceTime HD camera. You can also make video calls to iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch, and other Intel-based Mac computers.
- Intel Core i5 2.5GHz dual-core processor with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3 memory
- 500GB (5400 rpm) Hard Drive
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) WXGA LED-backlit glossy widescreen display
- SuperDrive 8x (DVD▒R DL/DVD▒RW/CD-RW)
- Mac OS X Lion Software
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Wi-Fi (based on IEEE 802.11n specification)
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Stereo speakers with subwoofers, omnidirectional microphone
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Built-in 63.5 watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- Colour: Aluminium