- Buy 1 Pulse Car Stereo & Audio Receiver And Get The Second One 20% OFF. No Coupon Code Needed.
- STREAM TO WIRED DEVICES: Take Bluetooth to a whole new level with Proxelle’s Pulse – now you can stream audio to your Non-Bluetooth devices, whether it’s that old home stereo system or your last pair of headphones – Pulse instantly turns your wired device into one that’s Bluetooth-enabled – simply plug into the AUX jack for hours of streaming to your heart’s content.
- ULTRA-PORTABLE: This little gizmo is small and lightweight, which makes it easy to take along on vacation, to friends’ houses, or even long car rides. Never be without audio again due to out-of-date technology – no matter where you are.
- EVER RELIABLE CONNECTION: Pulse not only enables Bluetooth on any device, it delivers the goods fast and reliably – Just awesome sound quality with no unwanted effects on sound quality of your wired audio device – Enjoy 5 hours playback time and 300 hours standby time – Plus, it’s got a fantastic operating range – you can work this Bluetooth receiver’s controls from anywhere within a grand 32 feet!
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Pulse works with nearly every smartphone you can think of – including iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Samsung Galaxy Note, and any other Bluetooth-enabled device. All in all, transmitting audio is as easy as receiving it.
OPEN UP A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF POSSIBILITY…
Proxelle’s Pulse allows you to enable Bluetooth in your non-Bluetooth devices – simply plug it into the AUX jack! Easily stream audio directly from your phone to audio device of your choice – whether it’s your car’s stereo system, an old set of headphones, or a set of speakers.
Bluetooth Version: 4.0
Supported Profile: A2DP
Operation Range: Up to 33 feet
Play Time: Up to 5 hours
Charging Time: 2 hours
Multi-Point Connection: Not supported
LED Indicator: Shows charging and pairing
Box Contains: Pulse Bluetooth Receiver, Micro USB charging cable, 3.5mm AUX female to female adapter, User Manual
Operates while charging: Supported
To determine whether your device is compatible with the Bluetooth Receiver, please check the following:
1. Your device is Bluetooth-enabled and can be paired with any Bluetooth receiver (e.g. the Pulse Bluetooth Receiver is compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices, including but not limited to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Note, Android Smart Phone, Bluetooth-enabled tablet, etc.).
2. Does your non-Bluetooth device (e.g. speaker/headphone) has a 3.5mm AUX input or output port?
If all these are good, then your device will work well with Pulse Bluetooth Receiver.
NOTE: It enables device to receive BUT NOT transmit Bluetooth signals.
SCROLL UP NOW AND CLICK “ADD TO CART” TO MAKE PROXELLE’S PULSE RECEIVER A PART OF YOUR LIFE!