- Corsair Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition Ultra-Silent Mid Tower Computer Chassis with Integrated Fan Controller
- Top: Dual 120mm or 140mm; Rear: 120mm included; USB 3.0 on front panel with internal motherboard connector; Four 3.5″ / 2.5″ hard drive bays with full SSD compatibility.; Up to 450mm of space for long graphics cards.; Up to 160mm of space for CPU coolers.; Cable routing cutouts to keep your cables out of the airflow path.; Tool free installation of 5.25″ and 3.5″ drives
- Silent Operation – Extensive noise damping material
- Integrated three-speed fan controller.
- Brushed aluminium front door panel.; Integrated three-speed fan controller.; Extensive noise damping material on front door, side panels, and top removable panel to quiet noisy internal components.; Front door is reversible, with angled air intakes to reflect internal noise away from the user.; Direct airflow to components – the front 140mm fan is unrestricted by hard drive cages and has a low-restriction dust filter in front for excellent cooling and low noise levels.; Removable top panel, with top fan mounts pre-drilled for 240mm or 280mm radiator compatibility.; Up to five separate fan mount locations; Front: 140mm included (upgradeable to dual 120mm or 140mm
- Reversible brushed aluminum front door.
- Removable top panel, with top fan mounts pre-drilled for 240mm or 280mm radiator
- USB 3.0 on front panel and Cable routing cutouts
Corsair Carbide Series 330R Titanium Quiet MidTower Case CC9011071WW Components Computer Cases