- Model designation: CSL – Full HD micro HDMI to VGA adapter cable / micro HDMI Type D connector ( male ) / VGA (D-Sub) socket ( female ) & 3.5 mm audio line-out socket for sound transmission
- Converts a digital HDMI signal into an analogue VGA signal | Supports full high-definition resolution of 720 dp or 1080 dp (Full HD) | Max. resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz to 165 Mhz operating frequency | HDCP-enabled Support HDCP 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3, HDMI Input: 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080p, VGA Output: 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080p
- Improved compatibility | High-quality finish | Compact design | Gold-plated contacts | Easy to transport
- Plug & Play with no installation of software drivers | No external power supply required / power supplied via the micro HDMI output for most devices
- Connection of PC, computer, graphics card, laptop, notebook / netbook, tablet, mobile phone, smartphone, cellphone, media player, blu-ray player, digital camera, digital set-top box or Sony Playstation and Microsoft XBOX or other devices with Micro HDMI port to e.g. an older monitor / projector that only has a VGA connection
The high-quality micro HDMI – VGA adapter cable from CSL makes it possible to
convert the digital output signal of an micro HDMI connection into an analogue
signal for a VGA monitor input.
The input signal is converted into the output signal 1:1 and in high quality.
The practical adapter is compatible supports full high-definition resolution
of 720p or 1080 p (Full HD). The micro HDMI output reproduces both a video and
an audio signal. As the VGA input can only process a video signal, however, the
adapter is also supplied with a 3.5 mm line-out socket. You can tap into the
audio signal separately by means of a jack cable and send it to an audio repr-
oduction device of your choice (surround-sound system, stereo system, line-in
on PC or notebook,active loudspeakers). Moreover, your video data is transmitted
with copy protection via the HDCP encryption system.
The power supply is provided via the micro HDMI output for most devices. With
the help of the Plug & Play principle, separate installation of software drivers
is not necessary.
• micro HDMI VGA adapter cable
• micro HDMI type D plug / VGA (D-Sub) socket
• 3.5 mm audio line-out
• Input: 1× micro HDMI Type D (male)
• Output: 1× VGA 15-pin (female), 1× 3.5mm audio jack (female)
• Resolution HDMI 480p to 1080p (Full HD)
• Output signal 1:1 to input signal
• No software or driver installation necessary, Plug & Play
• Improved compatibility
• High-quality finish
• Integrated signal amplification
This adapter/converter functions in one direction only – micro HDMI to VGA – and not vice versa.