- More than 30 cases representing normal and pathological dynamic vectorcardiograms.
- Realistic simulated body surface potential maps.
- Fifty 12-lead EKG tracings for practice.
- The text section includes the basis of electrocardiography and EKG diagnosis.
- SINGLE_USER LICENSE. ORDER THE INSTITUTIONAL/SITE LICENSE FOR MULTIPLE SEATS.
EKG++ helps the user learn the basis of electrocardiography with particular emphasis on vectorcardiography. The software features a colorful graphical user interface with animated vectorcardiograms and body surface potential maps, and covers important cardiac abnormalities such as myocardial infarction, bundle-branch block, and ventricular hypertrophy.
|Hard Disk:||20 MB|