- Employs the technology of video games such as 3D graphics, animations, and visual effects to provide visually rich feedback that aids understanding and makes it fun.
- User-friendly interface that even young children can use to learn about electricity and electronics.
- Contains more than 120 different types of components!
- Comes with more than 100 pre-built sample circuits arranged to provide an overview of analog and digital electronics.
- Contains virtual instruments like voltmeter, ammeter, oscilloscope, and spectrum analyzer.
If you are a student, hobbyist, or any electronics enthusiast who wants to build and simulate electronic circuits in a fun virtual 3D environment, ElectricVLab is for you.
In ElectricVLab, you build circuits by placing the components on a virtual breadboard and connecting them with wires. During the simulation, the circuit comes to life: Lamps glow, fireworks happen, instruments display the values, wires animate to indicate current flow and so on.
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|