Get creative with Windows 10
Mystified by Windows 10? Looking to find your way around the new system? From the start menu to Cortana to 3D, this guide has been updated to cover the new Creator’s Update.
Packed with full color, illustrated, systematic tutorials, this book will get you up and running with Windows 10 Creator’s Update quickly and easily, with greater understanding, productivity, and competence.
If you’re new to Windows 10, or upgrading from a previous version, this guide will equip you with the skills needed to use the new system effectively. Here’s what you’ll learn…
- Windows 10 Creator’s Update’s new features, menus, and utilities
- Setting up your computer, downloading and upgrading to Windows 10
- Navigating around Windows 10 using file explorer, task view and the start menu
- Using the desktop and running applications
- Using tablets, touch screen gestures, keyboards and pens
- Using Windows Ink
- Getting to know Cortana virtual assistant
- Microsoft Edge Web Browser
- Using OneDrive
- Getting started with Continuum
- Getting started with Windows Hello
- Backing up your important data with FileHistory
- Antivirus and internet safety
- Downloading & watching videos, movies and watching DVDs
- Downloading & listening to music and using Groove Music Passes
- Storing, manipulating, and sharing photos
- Staying in touch friends, family and colleagues using Mail, Calendar & Skype
- Maintaining Windows 10, scanning drives for errors and basic recovery procedures and more…
Grab this book today and get going with Windows 10.