- 1. Innovative desktop PC monitor desk riser that mounts Samsung, Acer, Viewsonic, LG, Dell, HP, Asus, AOC, eMachines flat panel LCD and LED displays from 10″ to 27″ . Compatible with VESA 75 (75 x75 mm) and VESA 100 (100 x 100mm) .
- 2. Dual arms are height adjustable on the vertical pole. Each monitor can tilt up or down 15 degrees, swivel 360 degrees and rotate 360 degrees. Rotating the monitor holders allows landscape or portrait positioning.
- 3. Improve the ergonomics of your office workstation by raising to monitors to an ergonomic height on your desktop, depending on your sitting position. Avoid neck, shoulder and back pain by improving your posture.The pole measures 16 inches.
- 4. Heavy-duty design supports up to 22 lbs per monitor. C clamp base has integrated double lock that ensures stable mounting onto the desks. This multi-monitor stand can be mounted on tables up to 4 inches thick. Arms come with clips for cable management.
- 5. Mounting two monitors side by side, over the desk will improve your productivity by preventing the need to switch screens for different applications. Depending on the user and desk height, this mounting bracket can be used for standing desk applications.
This computer monitor desk mount is height adjustable and can swivel and tilt to help position your monitor at the ideal position. Simple, yet elegant, this clamp-type mount will provide an ergonomic monitor installation. This adjustable mount is perfect for anyone who wants to easily adjust their viewing height to an ergonomic level to help reduce neck, back and eye strain while opening up valuable desktop space.
Compatible with VESA: 75 X 75 mm, 100 X 100 mm
Fits Screen size: 10 inches-27 inches
Loading weight capacity: 10kgs/per monitor
Tilt angle: -85 degree~15 degree
Height adjust: 200-360mm
Maximum extension of each arm: 381 mm
Computer Desk Mount
Standard Mounting Hardware
1. After the lock catch is fixed, full tighten the screw (M6) on the arm tube.
2. During the installation process, the risk of monitor dropping down exists. Be cautious holding the monitor until you finish adjusting.