- 5 major campaigns starting at 1941, 1942, 1943, 1944, 1941 (Alternate victory) all extending to Summer 1945
- Map stretches from 100 miles west of Berlin to Ural mountains and from 150 miles north of Leningrad in the north to Bulgaria and Baku in the south
- German Corps/Army/Army Group HQ’s and Soviet Army/Front HQ’s
- Detailed yet automated accounting for support personnel and supplies/fuel/ammunition Losses in individual vehicles and squads Display of the various modifiers affecting how efficiently units receive what they need
- Intricate Fog of War rules and unit detection levels – units are rated based on their ability to conceal themselves and their ability to recon other units
War on an Epic scale from Moscow to Berlin – this is War in the East! Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is the spiritual heir to the great Eastern Front board and computer wargames of the past; a turn-based World War II strategy game down to the division and brigade level, stretching across the entire Eastern Front at a 10 mile per hex scale. Gamers can engage in massive, dramatic campaigns, including intense battles involving thousands of units with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results. As with all the award-winning titles made by the 2by3 Games team, factors such as supply, fatigue, experience, morale and the skill of your divisional, corps and army leaders all play an important part in determining the results at the front line. Gary Grigsby’s War in the East comes with 4 massive campaigns as well as many smaller scenarios all with different strategic and operational challenges. Gary Grigsby’s War in the Eastrepresents a truly epic representation of the Second World War on the Eastern Front and is unparalleled in its scale, detail, and ambition!