- Use this software to create your own Aardman-style animated movies. Great fun for all, suitable for all ages from about 5 upwards.
- Hue Animation contains software for Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS X and a quick start guide.
- Upload your movies to YouTube, email them to your family and friends, or save them on your computer.
- Recommended by teachers for use in schools throughout the UK.
- “It’s genius…” (The Sun). HUE Animation was a winner in the Dad’s Choice Awards and honoured in the Mom’s Choice Awards. Also available separately with a Hue camera as Hue Animation Studio, a complete animation kit.
Hue Animation is easy-to-use stop motion animation software. With Hue Animation, you can tell your own story in a creative way using a combination of pictures, words and sound. Simply install the software, connect your camera (available separately) and within minutes you’re ready to start animating, using anything from modelling clay and toys to felt shapes and drawings. You can record your own voice or import pre-recorded music and sound effects. Finished films can be exported ready for sharing on YouTube or your favourite video service, or simply shared with friends and family directly.
The fully-featured animation software has been specifically designed for ease of use and will suit all ages from five and above. Children of all ages will find learning to use the software intuitive, and with features such as onion skinning, chroma key and sound recording, the results will be impressive. Used in many schools as a teaching tool, Hue Animation is a great way to encourage children to work together and promote learning.
Hue Animation is compatible with standard plug and play webcams, including the Hue camera (recommended) and built-in laptop webcams.
– Play back your movie at any time
– Record sound effects, or import your own music and audio
– Add text and special effects
– Copy and delete animation frames
– Onion skinning
– Chroma key
– Easy to install and use
– PC: Windows 8, 7 or XP and a 1.4GHz processor
– Mac: OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or higher and an Intel processor
– 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
– 350MB hard disk space
– Animation software (single user licence and CD)
– Quick start user guide