- A solution with plenty of storage and performance needed for light productivity, social networking, web browsing, and streaming media, such as Netflix, Hulu, or games.
- Enable thin-client solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses, delivering ultra portability and reliable plug-and-play simplicity, with Windows Remote Desktop access for on-the-fly support.
- A reliable low-power solution for developers creating light digital kiosks with no-effort installation and delivering streaming or static HD content on displays located anywhere.
- CPU: Intel Atom Z3735F, 4x 1.33GHz • Memory: 1GB • HDD: 8GB Flash • Optical drive: N / A • Graphics: Intel HD Graphics (IGP), HDMI 1.4a • Connectors: 1x USB 2.0 Card Reader (microSDHC) Power supply (Micro-USB) • Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0 • Operating System: Linux • Monitor: N / A • Dimensions (WxHxD): 103x37x12mm • Special features: PC-stick, fanless
- Intel Compute Stick is a new generation compute-on-a-stick device that’s ready-to-go out-of-the-box and offers the performance, quality, and value you expect from Intel. Pre-installed with Linux, get a complete experience on an ultra-small, power-efficient device that is just four inches long, yet packs the power and reliability of a quad-core Intel Atom processor, with built-in wireless connectivity, on-board storage, and a micro SD card slot for additional storage. It’s everything you love about your desktop computer in a device that fits in the palm of your hand.
Intel Compute Stick STCK1A8LFC – Stick – 1 x Atom Z3735F / 1.33 GHz – RAM 1 GB – Flash 8 GB – HD Graphics – WLAN : 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 – Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (64 Bit) – Monitor : keiner