If you answered yes to any of these questions, then look no further – this book is for you!
For a limited time only, get to own this Amazon top seller for just .99! Regularly priced at .99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
Advanced programming concepts such as:.
- Functions Passed as Arguments – A bit more in-depth help in functions and when they should be passed as arguments
- Nested Functions – What they are and how to use a nested function
- Variable Scope – It’s one thing to use variables but do you truly understand their scope?
- Optional Function Arguments – Learn what these are and how they should be used
- Truthy and Falsy – Learn all about these values and how to use them
- Default Operators – Back to basics (almost!) – what are these and when should they be used?
- … And much, much more!
Other Benefits of owning this book:
- Error Handling – Learn what to do when errors are thrown up