- Superior case-compatible microUSB 2.0 connector
- Expand the memory capacity of your Android phone or tablet
- Includes a storage slot for an extra microSD card and LED indicator
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Requires Jelly Bean 4.1 or higher and an enabled USB OTG syste
Share more photos, transfer more music, and enjoy direct playback of movies on mobile devices with
Leef Access microSD Reader.
Designed with a case-compatible microUSB connector and microSD slot, it’s the simplest solution for accessing and transferring files from microSD cards to AndroidTM phones* and tablets.
-Superior case-compatible microUSB connector
-Unique design featuring microUSB connector and storage slot for extra microSD card
-No Wi-Fi, network, or battery required
-Push – push insertion
Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
How to use Leef Access:
1) First of all, you’re going to need an Android device that is running Jelly Bean OS 4.1 or higher and has micro USB OTG connector.
2)The Leef Access is a tiny microSD card reader that is made of white and orange plastic. One end of the Leef has a micro USB connector that plugs into the micro USB port on your Android device. There’s also a white status LED on that end of the Access that blinks when the reader is accessing data on the inserted card.
3) The opposite end of the Access has two microSD card slots. The upper spring-loaded slot is the card reader and the lower slot is for storage only. It’s just a convenient way to hold an extra microSD card.
4)To get started, grab a microSD card and fill it with music, pictures, video or other files. Be aware that since this card reader has been designed just for your Android device, you’ll either need an adapter to plug the Leef Access into your PC or Mac, or a separate full sized USB card reader.