- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and inspected to look and work like-new, with limited to no signs of wear. The product comes with relevant accessories and a minimum one-year RTB hardware warranty.
- Intel Quad Core i5  3.10GHz Processor
- 4GB RAM, a 500GB HDD and DVD/RW
- VGA & DisplayPort (HD) video output
- Windows 7 Professional Pre-Installed with Certificate of Authenticity
Lenovo (formerly IBM) is the largest PC manufacturer in the world and has been at the summit for a number of years now, producing some of the highest quality equipment on the market. Their flagship ThinkCentre range caters to medium-large business enterprise customers who demand high-end performance and full accessibility for their machines. The refurbished range has recently increased in popularity with home users recently due to the power and speed capabilities in comparison with similarly priced new computers from high street retailers. The Lenovo M91p comes with a Sandy Bridge 2nd generation 3.10GHz Core i5 processor with integrated Intel HD Graphics and a quad thread count. This model also comes with 4GB of memory for operational efficiency and a 500GB hard disk drive for storing documents, photos and videos. The M91 has VGA and DVI video output, a serial port as well as x8 USB 2.0 slots, audio input/output and wired Internet connectivity.