- Professional Music Editing Program Powered by Audacity this software is a full featured professional and easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows and Mac OS X – Record live audio – Convert tapes and vinyl records into digital recordings or CDs – Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, and WAV sound files – Cut, copy, splice, and mix sounds together – Change the speed or pitch of a recording
- Recording This professional music editing program can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from cassette tapes, vinyl records, or minidiscs. With some sound cards, it can also capture streaming audio. Record from microphone, line input, or other sources Dub over existing tracks to create multi-track recordings Record up to 16 channels at once (requires multi-channel hardware) Level meters can monitor volume levels before, during, and after recording
- mport and Export Import sound files, edit them, and combine them with other files or new recordings. Export your recordings in several common file formats. Import and export WAV, AIFF, AU, and Ogg Vorbis files Import MPEG audio (including MP2 and MP3 files) with libmad Export MP3s with the optional LAME encoder library Create WAV or AIFF files suitable for burning to CD Import and export all file formats supported by libsndfile Open raw (headerless) audio files using the “Import Raw” command
- Editing Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste, and Delete Use unlimited Undo (and Redo) to go back any number of steps Very fast editing of large files Edit and mix an unlimited number of tracks Use the Drawing tool to alter individual sample points Fade the volume up or down smoothly with the Envelope tool
- You will receive a Professionally Created Disc in a CD Sleeve , Compatible with: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 also with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (Intel) Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Intel) Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Intel) Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Intel) Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Intel)
Effects Change the pitch without altering the tempo, or vice-versa Remove static, hiss, hum, or other constant background noises Alter frequencies with Equalization, FFT Filter, and Bass Boost effects Adjust volumes with Compressor, Amplify, and Normalize effects Other built-in effects include: Echo, Phaser, Wahwah, Reverse Sound Quality Record and edit 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples Record at up to 96 KHz Sample rates and formats are converted using high-quality resampling and dithering Mix tracks with different sample rates or formats, and this software will convert them automatically in realtime Analysis Spectrogram mode for visualizing frequencies “Plot Spectrum” command for detailed frequency analysis System Requirements This CD-ROM is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (Intel) Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Intel) Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Intel) Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Intel) Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Intel) This CD-ROM is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.