- Learn Photoshop CC 2015 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
- Comes with Extensive Working Files!
Number of Videos: 10.5 hours – 163 lessons
Ships on: DVD-ROM
Works On: Windows 7,Vista,XP- Mac OS X
. In this Photoshop CC 2015 training course, expert author Andy Anderson will teach you everything you need to know to edit your images using this powerful photo editing software from Adobe. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no previous experience with Photoshop is required. You will start by learning the basics of color management, then jump into learning how to organize with Bridge. From there, Andy will teach you how to create and save documents, work in Adobe Photoshop, and how to work with layers, masks, and selection tools. This video tutorial also covers topics including working with color and adjustment layers, moving images, using the brushes and retouching tools, and working with layers, filters and blending modes. Finally, you will learn how to create a PDF presentation, and how to print and export Photoshop files. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of using Photoshop to edit your images. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.