- Active adapter enables you to connect a DisplayPort video output from your laptop or desktop PC to HDMI-equipped displays, HDTVs, and projectors
- Supports resolutions up to 3840×2160 (4K) Ultra-HD @ 60Hz, 1080P@120Hz. Supports 8-channel LPCM and HBR audio up to 192kHz sample rate
- AMD Eyefinity compatible. VESA (DisplayPort) certified. Compliant with VESA Dual-Mode DisplayPort 1.2, High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2), and HDMI 2.0 standards
- Will convert from DisplayPort to HDMI only. Not a bi-directional adapter. Note that source device and attached display must support the desired resolution/mode – adapter will not allow use of resolutions which are not supported by the source or display
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Plugable’s DisplayPort to HDMI active adapter allows you to connect the DisplayPort output on your laptop or PC to virtually any HDMI-enabled display. With an internal pixel clock capable of running at up to 594MHz, Plugable’s DP-HDMI active adapter supports resolutions up to 4K when using a compatible graphics card and display. Most other adapters are “passive” (also known as “level-shifters” or “Type 1 adapters”) which often have a maximum pixel clock of 165MHz and only allow resolutions up to 1920×1200. CompatibilityThe Plugable DisplayPort to HDMI active adapter converts a DisplayPort (DP, DisplayPort++, DP++) output to connect to an HDMI display. Will not convert in the opposite direction.Supports video modes up to 4K (including 3840×2160@60Hz, 2560×1600, 2560×1440) and up to 8-channel LPCM/HBR audio up to 192kHz sample rate. Maximum available resolution will be determined by your computer and display. Cable will not allow resolutions beyond what your output device (PC) or HDMI display are capable of.AMD Eyefinity compatible. Skylake compatible. VESA (DisplayPort) certified. Compliant with VESA Dual-Mode DisplayPort 1.2, High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2), and HDMI 2.0 standards.Compatible with the Plugable UGA-4KDP (DisplayLink DL-5500) USB 3.0 graphics adapter to allow 4K graphics via USB on compatibile systems.Please note that Lenovo W500 systems use a non-standard DisplayPort implementation. If the DP-HDMI adapter is attached to a W500, the display output will function as expected, but audio will not be sent through the adapter to attached display.Complies with HDCP and DPCP content protection. Note that all other devices in the playback chain must be HDCP compliant for playback of protected content such as Blu-ray.In the BagPlugable DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 Active Adapter