- Add a fast wired network interface through the Micro-B USB OTG port on your Windows tablet and Raspberry Pi Zero. Supports Windows 10, 8.1/ 8 and Raspbian Jessie.
- Most Windows 10 and 8.x tablets supported. Windows 10 and 8.x include a built-in device driver for this Ethernet adapter, and there is no need to install any additional driver.
- Limited Android compatibility. Android users, please confirm if your phone or tablet is compatible before purchase. You can find the latest compatibility details at plugable.com/products/usb2-otge100
- Not compatible with Windows phones & Apple, Amazon, Samsung, LG, phones and tablets.
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
Features faster-than-wireless speeds and easy connectivity. The Plugable USB 2.0 OTG Micro-B to 10/100 Ethernet Adapter adds a Fast Ethernet (RJ45) capable port to any system has a Micro-B USB port, OTG support, and built-in drivers. No separate OTG cable is needed. This adapter has a USB 2.0 male Micro-B connector to the tablet and a RJ45 female connector to the network. It uses the ASIX AX88772 chipset for widest possible compatibility, including support built in to Windows 8 and higher and Linux versions. The unit features a compact external design. Two LEDs to monitor data and link activity. Powered by USB (no external power adapter needed).
Notes:If your computer or tablet has a full-sized USB port but not a micro-B USB port, please consider using Plugable USB2-E100 Ethernet adapter instead.
Drivers are built-in to Windows 10 and 8.x tablets with a Micro-B OTG port.
This adapter is compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero running the Raspbian Jessie OS.
Not compatible with Apple, Amazon, HTC & LG tablets and phones. Not compatible with Samsung phones.
Wired Ethernet via this adapter provides faster and more reliable network access than typical 802.11 wireless networking (up to 2-3x as fast). Particularly helpful for web video, downloads, and streaming.