- Great value 3 disk pack – Professor Teaches Microsoft Office 2010 training suite
- Learn Word 2010, Excel 2010 and PowerPoint 2010
- 3 Individual Courses, 28 Chapters, 197 Topics – that’s around 30 hours of hands-on training
- Also includes Professor Answers when you need help, fast!
- Increase Your Productivity at Work, Home or School
- Introductions, summaries and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives and Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration and Realistic Simulation of Software
- Suitable for all ages and abilities – school aged to adult, beginner to more advanced users
- You don’t need Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student installed to learn how to use it!
The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010!
This three PC CD-ROM training pack will teach you Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
Professor Teaches courses use real-world settings and accurate simulations to help you apply your new knowledge directly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Featuring 3 Individual Courses, 28 fully interactive Chapters – That’s around 30 hours of training.
The programs will let you start anywhere you like, making it suitable both for complete beginners needing a full, comprehensive course, and more advanced users who just want some refresher lessons or to catch up on changes in this latest edition.
Self-Paced Learning Objectives
Professional Voice Narration
Realistic Simulation of Software
End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
Checkmarks for Completed Lessons
Glossary, Index & Search
Also Includes Professor Answers for when you need help fast!
And you don’t need to have Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 installed to learn how to use it!