- Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- NEW Presence XT expandable sampler with essential sound library
- NEW Mai Tai polyphonic, analog modeling synth with character morphing, modulation matrix, and zero-delay feedback filters
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
Digital Download – Studio One 3 Artist Software.
More editions available here.
Easy to learn and easy to set up, Studio One Artist is the first choice for anyone who wants to spend more time making music with amazing sound quality.
Loaded with new virtual instruments, intuitive mixing features, and many more improvements, Studio One Artist 3 makes it faster and easier than ever before to record and mix your music.
Studio One 3 Artist provides better sounds than any DAW at its price point with the amazing new Presence XT sampler and Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth.
The new Browser provides more natural ways to find the right backing tracks fast, plus access to more professionally produced content online. Imported audio, loops and tempo changes will sound better than ever with Audio Bend powered by Elastique Pro 3.0 time stretch and pitch manipulation.
And Studio One 3 Artist offers multi-touch display support on Mac and PC for hands on mixing, editing, and arranging.
All with unlimited tracks, busses, and effects, “drag and drop” workflow and amazing sound quality that has made Studio One Artist one of the most-used music production programs of all time.
From set up, dialing in sounds, recording, and sonic experimentation to mixing and online delivery, Studio One Artist 3 keeps you inspired and focused on your music. Built by and for creative people, Studio One Artist’s flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface; ease of use; and superb sound quality make recording and mixing fast and fun. With version 3, Studio One Artist introduces evocative new virtual instruments, better ways to quickly find the right backing tracks, step sequencing for programming beats and other musical parts, and a stunning new interface with multi-touch support, context-sensitive documentation, and many other enhancements