The fast and easy way to get up and running with a laptop Are you new to the world of laptops? You’ve come to the right place! Laptops For Dummies covers the many topics and issues unique to laptops, including synchronizing with the desktop, coordinating email pick-up between two machines, remotely accessing the desktop, networking, power management, storage, security, and more. This new edition also provides updates to cover the latest technology, current processors, and steps to update memory and hard drive capacities. In business while they spend most of their time in a desktop docking station laptops are absolutely essential for providing mobility to professionals. In the home, they’ve begun to replace desktop PCs, as they now offer larger displays, longer battery power, and speeds equal to desktop computers. Plus, you can do just about everything with a laptop that you can do with a traditional desktop, minus the big, bulky machine and multiple cords. If you’re just making the switch over to a laptop, this hands-on, easy-to-follow guide makes the transition easy! * Covers the latest hardware and technology updates you need to get up and running with your laptop * Includes updates on the new Windows 9 operating system, wireless networking, smartphone tethering, and using productivity applications on laptops * Walks you through everything you need to deal with add-ons, networking procedures, and connectivity and communication * Presents complex material in a way that makes it simple and accessible Whether you’ve never logged onto a laptop or are just looking to stay up-to-date with the latest information on operating systems and software, Laptops For Dummies has you covered.
- High-speed Data Transmission: Adopting USB 3.0 interface, this memory card reader could transmit data with possible highest speed up to 5Gbps, almost 10 times faster than USB 2.0; Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- One Reader for Multi Cards: Designed with 3 card slots, it supports multiple card formats including SDXC (up to 2TB), SDHC, SD, CF, High-Speed CF(UDMA), Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD(T-Flash), very ideal for transferring high-resolution images and video recordings
- Compact Design: Premium aluminum alloy cover makes it durable and resistant soiling; Carrying with a 20cm USB data cable, easy for both laptop and PC users.
- Easy to Use: Truly Plug & Play and Hot swapping capability, USB-powered (no external power or battery needed); Blue LED light indicates card insertion and data traffic
- Broad Compatibility: Works great with Windows 2000 / ME/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10 (32bit/ 64bit ) and MAC OS 10.X or later version
Premium aluminum material, sturdy exterior and heat-resistant connectors ensure high data transmission efficiency and ultimate durability.
More cards, More convenient
This smart memory card reader could support 3 main category cards, more than 25 popular memory card formats.
CF slot: CompactFlash Type I, CF Elite Pro, CF PRO I, CF Turbo, CF Ultima I, Extreme CF, Extreme III CF, HS CF, Ultra II CF
SD slot: SecureDigital (SD), Elite Pro SD, Extreme III SD, Gaming Edition SD , Platinum II SD, SD Pro, SDHC, SDXC,SD-Max, SD-Pleomax, SD-Pro C, Super SD, Turbo SD, Ultima I SD, Ultima II SD, Ultimate SD, Ultra High Speed SD, Ultra II SD, Ultra II SD Plus, Ultra SD, Ultra-X SD, DV-RS MMC, High Speed MMC / RS-MMC, MCCmobile, MMC Pro, MMCplus, MMCplus Turbo, RS-MMC.
Micro SD slot: MicroSD (TransFlash), microSDHC.
Warm Tip: To maximize the performance of your memory cards and save time when transferring files, it does not support multiple cards to use at the same time, which will be more easily for information exchange.
Why choose Cateck USB 3.0 CF/SD/TF Card Reader?
1.Release the space of your CF/SD/TF card and Backup your cards.
2.Share your photos and videos from your memory cards on your social network freely.
3. Copy the movie from cards to your computers for watching and edit them easily.
4. Manage your multiple cards with one Multi-In-1 Card Reader more easily and meanwhile, saving half of your time for reading and transmitting with USB 3.0 superspeed is also another obvious advantage of this item.
We are so confident and proud of our items quality, we offer 100% Satisfaction in our hassle-free Replacement Guarantee. We are happy just when you are happy!Click the “add to cart” button and order now! .
- Sleek Apple-style design ideal For Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac mini
- Adds 3 USB 3.0 ports and 2-slots Card Reader to your computer; Supports SDXC (up to 2TB), SDHC, SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD cards
- Plug and play; Hot swapping; USB-powered (no external power or battery needed)
- Built-in Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Leakage and Short-Circuit protection unit; Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Compatibility: Windows 2000 / ME/ XP / Vista / 7 / 8/10 (32bit/ 64bit ) and MAC OS 10.X or later version
The Cateck USB 3.0 hub with card reader is designed especially for laptops, tablets, and ultrabooks and expands one USB 3.0 high-speed port into three easily.
It also features SD and TF card slots, which makes reading different types of memory cards very convenient, and the use of USB 3.0 allows for the fast reading of large media files, meeting the needs of those who need their files in HD.
It can read both SD and TF card simultaneously！
An optional DC connector(5V/2A) on its backside satisfies your need of connecting power-hungry devices. And here is a matched Power Supply with ASIN: B01FHJA9JK.
Designed to match Macs, iMacs, and MacBooks
Its metallic silver finish and Apple-styled curved edge with shielded white cable complement Apple computers and products.
SDXC (up to 2TB), SDHC, SD,Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC , Micro SD; Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
• Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8/10, Mac OS 9.1 and above
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
Power Usage Alerts
• For stable operation, devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh.
• It is not recommended to use this USB hub for too many peripheral devices with high energy consumption. Two external 2.5 “hard drives without any additional power supply to bring the USB port of the PC is already at its limit.
• This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.