- Convert sound files to almost all audio formats
- Extract audio tracks from videos
- Rip CDs quickly and easily
- Converts to the following formats: MP3, AAC, AAC HE, AC3, MusePack, OGG Vorbis, OPUS, WMA, DTS, ALAC, FLAC, Monkey’s Audio, TAK, TTA, WavPack, AIFF and PCM
- For Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista (32/64 bit)
With TAudioConverter, you can convert audio files to many different formats, extract audio tracks from videos and rip CDs.
The software is easy to use and does not require any prior knowledge. To convert a file, drag and drop it into the program, select the method, conversion type and output folder, and then click on the Start button.
Advanced users can make additional tweaks (e.g. bitrate, volume adjustments) by using filters and adjusting the extended options. You can shorten audio files if needed using the integrated cutting tool.
Some of the highlights in the spotlight:
– Converts to the following formats: MP3, AAC, AAC HE, AC3, MusePack, OGG Vorbis, OPUS, WMA, DTS, ALAC, FLAC, Monkey’s Audio, TAK, TTA, WavPack, AIFF and PCM
– Task list processes files in different audio formats
– Simple user interface, fast and powerful
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista (32/64 Bit)
min. 100MB of hard drive space