- Grey Olltwit Educational Programs:
- Suitable for all abilities, including Special Needs students e.g. ADHD, Autism, ASD etc.
- Suitable for all ages. No furry animals or pre-school graphics
- Certificates and/or High Score Tables reward good effort
- Made in England by an Englishman
in the game you click a Question button and the time is spoken to you (plus shown on screen). You then have to set the hands to the right time and you score points for getting it right. There are 3 levels of difficulty. On the first the questions are only O’clock, quarter to/past and half past the hour. Level 2 adds 5, 10 past etc., questions and level 3 is the minutes in between. There is also a Practice level where you can set the hands to any time and hear the time spoken to you and there is a certificate to print out too.
You can choose in the game to learn the modern (digital), or the traditional (quarter past, half past etc.) clock. In the latest version 1.5, you can choose to play using the Keyboard or Mouse and the graphics have been improved. Audio help is included.