- Supports the national curriculum
- suitable for ages 5 to 15 + (ability level can be set according to ability)
- monitor your child’s progress with the historical bar chart
- view the last 10 questions answered correctly or incorrectly.
Use rapid-fire tables and number facts to defend the planet from waves of invading maths problems. Action is fast, furious, and focused on learning. Players tackle 100s of questions in minutes! Spacecraft, landscape and quirky invader behaviour change with every level. So does the speed of invasion. However, starting speed, difficulty, number of games variables, and question content can be adjusted to suit all players, from the arcade addict, to those with special needs. Unlimited questions covering addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, percentages and more.
- Lower Primary Activities: Counting and numeration, addition and subtraction
- Middle Primary Activities: Numeration (place value), addition, subtraction, tables, (multiplication facts), multiplication extensions, division, fractions, squares, square roots and decimals
- Upper Primary/ Lower Secondary Activities: Numeration, addition, subtraction, tables, multiplication, division, decimals, percentages, powers, squares, square roots and directed numbers
- Educational Content: View progress with ‘at a glance’ reports ò Maintain detailed historical records for each child ò Exciting gameplay; quirky Invader behaviour, increasing speed, and 10 different space environments ò Challenge level settings – helps students see their own progression