- Compact stainless steel connector heads slot in easily but securely, Works best with mains USB adapter
- Sync and charge the most popular smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, PDAs, cameras, hard drives, handheld game consoles, controllers, printers, e-readers and other Micro USB-charged devices via your computer or USB charger.
- Supports data transfer speeds of up to ~480Mbps, Check Trade Mark ULTRICS® before purchase, USB 2.0 enables fast 480Mbps data transfer, backwards compatible with older versions.
- White 6ft / 2M length of durable, flexible cord lets you connect and extend your devices further.
- Comes with 18 Months ULTRICS® Replacement Warranty, Purchase from only authorised reseller.
ULTRICS® 2.0 Micro-USB to USB Cable
Sync or charge the latest Smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, mobile phones, PDA’s, digital cameras/camcorders & more, from your laptop, computer (Mac/PC) or other USB-enabled device. Durable jacket shielding, gives this cable long-term use without noise or signal loss. It’s protected against electromagnetic & radio-frequency, keeping a clear signal with little bandwidth loss for error-free performance. A tough, yet flexible PVC jacket, well-defined fins, & durable connector mould ensures secure fits & easy installs. Full USB 2.0 capability; including 480 Mbps data transfer speed & backwards compatibility with older versions. Whether its file transferring, software updating or battery charging, the ULTRICS® 2.0 Micro-USB B to USB A cable has got you covered.
– Sync/charge Smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, mobile phones, PDA’s, digital or cameras/camcorders, from your laptop, computer & more
– Foil/braided shielding
– Full USB 2.0 capability, 480 Mbps data transfer speed & backwards compatibility
– Tough, yet flexible PVC jacket, well-defined fins & durable connector mould
– Mobile devices with a Micro-USB port, including Android, Samsung, Kindle, HTC, Motorola, Sprint, Nokia, LG, HP, Sony & Blackberry
– Charges Samsung Galaxy Note 3 at full power
– Doesn’t work with Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Plug-&-play: Plug the standard Type-A Male connector into your computer, & the Micro Type-B connector into your other device to begin using
Verify your device is equipped with a Micro-USB port & not a standard USB, or Mini-USB port