- USB TYPE A TO TYPE B USB cable connects a Mac or PC computer with USB 2.0 to a printer, scanner, printer switch hub, printer server, and other legacy peripheral devices with a square USB B port; Flexible and durable USB-A to USB-B cable is lightweight without sacrificing any performance
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and foil/braid shielding for long-term performance (without noise or signal loss). Full USB 2.0 capability; including 480 Mbps data transfer speed
- A tough, yet flexible PVC jacket and durable connector mold ensures secure fits and easy cable handling.
- MAC & PC COMPATIBLE with devices such as a multifunction, laser or thermal printer, desktop document scanner, midi controller, midi keyboard, DAC, snowball mic, development board, UPS, and other legacy devices with a USB-B port; Excellent replacement cable for products with USB Type B from Arduino, Blue, Brother, Canon, CyberPower, Dell, Epson, Fujitsu, HP, IOGEAR, Lexmark, M-Audio, and Panasonic
- Applicable models: all compatible USB printing device
Kemket Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Speed Type A to B cable Performance Kemket Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Speed Type A to B cable is the reliable choice for connecting devices with USB Type B Male ports such as printers, scanners, printer switch hubs, and other legacy devices that are economical to keep as a back-up. Hi-Speed USB 2.0 delivers a faster data transfer speed than most Wi-Fi connections and provides better security with compatible equipment. Easily attach to any USB device. A/B cables are designed to connect from your USB port on Hub, PC or Mac to your USB device. Cable Features: * USB 2.0 Standard-A Male to USB 2.0 Standard-B Male * Connects a Hi-Speed USB device to a Hi-Speed USB Computer * Supports speeds of up to 480 Mbps * Hi-Speed USB 2.0 for ultra-fast data transfer rates – with zero data degradation