- USB TYPE C to Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP, MDP) adapter connects a computer host with a USB Type-C port to a monitor or projector with Mini DisplayPort input, ¡ïNOTICE¡ï: DO NOT connect adapter(like passive mini dp to DVI or HDMI adapter) from other brand to USB-C to mini displayport adapter for a second signal convert, we can’t guarantee it works well.
- 4K UHD DISPLAYPORT video resolution support for ultra high definition resolutions up to 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz; Supports Multi-Stream (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors and high precision audio such as LCPM, DTS, and Digital Dolby; A Mini DisplayPort cable (sold separately) is required
- LIGHTWEIGHT adapter weighs less than 1 ounce; Latest to legacy display adapter connects to monitors with Mini DisplayPort in the conference room or classroom; Compatible with popular Dell models with Thunderbolt 3 ports including the Dell XPS 12 / 13 / 15, Dell Alienware 13 / 15 / 17 and the Dell Precision 15 / 17
- DURABLE USB-C ALUMINIUM ADAPTER for connecting your computer PC to a projector to mirror or extend your display desktop when you are in a classroom or a conference room for show a presentation MINI DISPLAYPORT PORTABLE ADAPTER connects from your computer to a 4K monitor with a USB C to Mini DisplayPort cable; Low-profile and reversible USB Type C connector clicks into place on your device.
- USB-C & THUNDERBOLT 3 port compatible with computers and video over USB equipped smartphones such as 2016 Macbook Pro, the 2015 MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel, Acer Aspire R13 / V15, S5-391-6419 Nitro / V17 Nitro, Predator 15 / 17, ASUS ROG G752VL / GT752VT / GT752VY / GX700VO / ASUS ZenBook Pro, UX501VW, Clevo P750DM / P770DM / P870DM, Lumia 950/950XL, Lenovo ThinkPad P50 / P70, Lenovo Yoga 900 13, LG G5, MSI GS40 / GS60 / GT72 / GT80 / Vortex/ WS60 / WS72, and Razor Blade Sheath
Manage the Migration to Type-C & Thunderbolt 3
The Benfei USB Type-C to Mini DisplayPort Adapter is specifically designed to connect the new release computers with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 connector to existing display monitors with Mini DisplayPort. Experience the vibrant video and authentic audio supported by monitors with Mini DisplayPort for gaming, video streaming, or a multiple monitor workstation. Thunderbolt 3 equipped devices now use the slim, reversible USB-C connector. Compatible computers or smartphones with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port can use this cable.
Type-C / TBT 3 Compatibility List (Partial List)
– 2015 2016 MacBook Pro
– Acer Aspire R13 / V15 / V17, Predator 15/17
– ASUS ROG G, Zenbook Pro
– Dell Alienware 13 / 15/ 17, Latitude 12 7275 / 13 7370 / E5570, XPS 12 9350, 15 9550, Precision 15 3510, 17 7510/7710
– Google Chromebook Pixel
– Lenovo Yoga 900 13 inch, ThinkPad P50/P70
– Lumia 950/950XL (up to 720p)
– MSI GS 40/60
– Razer Blade Stealth
– USB-C port of host requires DisplayPort Alternate Mode support to view video over USB
– Some USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 hosts only support 1 external display
– Directly connect the adapter to the computer
– Check for updated USB-C or TBT 3 drivers
– 4K video resolution requires a 4K capable computer video source, DP cable, and output display Adapter Specifications – Input Computer Connector: USB 3.1 Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 24-pin Male – Output Display Connector: DisplayPort 20-pin Female – Supports DisplayPort 1.2 and earlier versions – Supports video resolutions: 4Kx2K @ 24Hz/25Hz/30Hz/60Hz, 1080P @ 24Hz/50Hz/60Hz, 720P- 480P – 576 – 480i @ 50Hz and 60Hz Warranty Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support